Apps4N3rds - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Lunar Go Nike going night 2011
by cindywang July 30th 2012, 01:32

» New User: |[Sacred]|
by lucas1314 April 19th 2012, 23:10

» hello everyone
by lucas1314 April 18th 2012, 23:38

» BEFORE YOU SUBMIT AN ENHANCEMENT!
by lucas1314 April 10th 2012, 02:40

» i am new member
by cindywang March 25th 2012, 01:46

» Martin Lee
by shenchun March 13th 2012, 05:08

» Heel Tastic in Stores
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:12

» revenue for last year's first half.
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:11

» So thats 3 off and free uk delivery as standard!
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:09

Do you like heels?I like

2 posters

Go down

Do you like heels?I like Empty Do you like heels?I like

Post by xiaobizhu July 21st 2011, 23:13

Girls, do you love nike heels? Do you want to make your legs look longer and slimmer? Do you want to thoroughly show your feminine nature? Of course, you do! But here's the thing, even if many of you love high-heel shoes, there are some don't wear them very often. You might be afraid of wearing nike heels for women , or you just never had the occasion to wear them.
When a "high heel occasion" comes for you, you are so intimidated by high heels, and you'd rather stay at home with your trusted friend, the sneaker. What a pity! Because you really will never get a chance to experience the wonderful feel that a pair of heels brings you. If you fear heel shoes that you covet, set your phobias aside! It is not difficult to walk in them, instead, you just need more practice so that you will step out in them in no time.
Here's the tips for you to wear high heels:
Practice just standing in high heels .Put your feet cheap nike heels on the heels and stand for a while in front of a full length mirror. When you get tired, move slightly to each side. In this way, you can not only check your posture and profile, but you will remove some of your apprehension when you just stand in high heels. Try to get used to the added height of the heels 2011.
Take a few steps in your heels
If you have been used to the shoes, try to take a few steps. If possible, don't do this on a thick or padded carpet, for it can throw off your balance. Advisedly, you can walk in them at first on a hard floor or in a room with low carpet.
Keep your legs straight and close together
When you walk in the heels nike duan heels , do keep your legs straight jordan heels and as close together as possible. With each step, point your feet as straight in front of you as you can. Your first steps should be slow and you should be very conscientious of each step. The more practices you do, the more confidence and experience walking in high heels you will get. And it will become much more natural.
Keep walking back and forth
Keep walking back and forth across the room and turning different directions. Try not to wobble on your heels. Once you get comfortable with this, try the same thing on different floor surfaces, but don't forget to start with a slow step.
Practice over and over again
If you think you are now comfortable with the shoes, you are wrong. You need to practice over and over again. It is a totally different walking experience to wear heel shoes. Don't take it for granted, or you'll not only end up with sore feet, but possibly an injury. If you have a bad experience first time out, you'll be doomed to flats forever.
Move up to the height of shoe you can handle
As you become confident enough in your ability to walk, turn and do all the other things you might need to do in high womens heels, you can now move up the height of shoe you can handle. Nevertheless, you still need to start off with slow steps. You would not feel disoriented if you change your heels from two inches heels to four inches, but you still need patience and practice.
Overall, wearing high heels is not a difficult thing, it only requires practice, practice, and practice. Once you are able to wear high heels, you will not fear them, and you will fall in love with them.
I used to be a sucker in wearing high heels, but after so many times of practice, i am now so easy with them. And i also go for some online stores jordan high heels to buy the comfortable shoes. They are extremely beautiful and stylish.

xiaobizhu
Mute
Mute

Brownie Points : 4670

Back to top Go down

Do you like heels?I like Empty Re: Do you like heels?I like

Post by Somedress November 13th 2011, 22:55

Somedress
Average Joe
Average Joe

Brownie Points : 4629

Back to top Go down