Apps4N3rds - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Lunar Go Nike going night 2011
by cindywang July 30th 2012, 01:32

» New User: |[Sacred]|
by lucas1314 April 19th 2012, 23:10

» hello everyone
by lucas1314 April 18th 2012, 23:38

» BEFORE YOU SUBMIT AN ENHANCEMENT!
by lucas1314 April 10th 2012, 02:40

» i am new member
by cindywang March 25th 2012, 01:46

» Martin Lee
by shenchun March 13th 2012, 05:08

» Heel Tastic in Stores
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:12

» revenue for last year's first half.
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:11

» So thats 3 off and free uk delivery as standard!
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:09

How High He Can Jump

3 posters

Go down

How High He Can Jump Empty How High He Can Jump

Post by xiaobizhu July 21st 2011, 23:14

Michael Jordan is perhaps the greatest player to ever play the game of basketball. So what made him so great? Well, his 48" vertical jump didn't hurt. In fact, Michael Jordan's vertical leap gave him a significant advantage over his competition. He could easily pull down rebounds, raise up to block shots nike heels , and throw down some powerful dunks. I can't promise you that you will be dunking like Jordan, but if you implement the proper training program you CAN significantly increase your vertical leap.
The major muscles involved when a person jumps are the quads, hamstrings, and the lower back. Most people think that the calves play the biggest part nike heels for women in your vertical jump, but they are wrong. What, you don't believe me then test it out for yourself.
Stand completely flat footed and without bending you knees jump up as high as possible. Hmmm...you didn't jump very high did you? That's because you are only using your cheap nike heels calve muscles. Now do the same thing with a deep knee bend and you will jump much higher because you are using much larger muscle groups.
In reality the quads, hamstrings and glutes are responsible for about 80% of your leaping power. So it would make sense to base the majority of our training on these muscle groups. Here are a few exercises that I recommend...
Squats - Squats are BY FAR the best overall exercise that you can do to help you improve your vertical jump. Just think about the squat jordan heels motion in general. It closely resembles the motion you use when you are preparing to jump. It hits all the right muscle groups as well. So make sure you incorporate HEAVY squats nike duan heels into your workouts.
Sprints - Running the 50 and 100 yard dash will build your leg muscles, increase your speed, and help your vertical. If sprinting on flat land becomes too easy, change it up with some hill sprints.
Jumping rope - Getting proficient at jumping rope will improve your reflexes and cardiovascular system. Once you have mastered the rope, add ankle weights to increase the difficulty.
Box Jumps - An excellent plyometric exercise which can help you to quickly see results. Jump onto and off of a tall box or bench.
Heel and Toe touches - Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Jump as high as you can and bring your jordan high heels toward your butt. As you are in the air touch your toes. Land, jump again, and then your heels.
Another area that is often neglected is a person's form when they are jumping. It is very common to receive a 3 or 4 inch immediate increase in your vertical jump by simply implementing the right jumping techniques. So how can I say this? Well, I have seen it in myself.
A little about me...
Brayden Fisher is a basketball player, athelete, and just a regular guy who has increased his vertical jump from 31" to 43".
He has several womens heels articles and websites dedicated to teaching others how to increase their vertical jump. If you would like more information on the subject visit his other sites at:
40 inch Vertical Leap Training - This site shows you the basic fundamental principles for increasing your vertical jump heels 2011.
Increase YOUR Vertical Leap - This site includes several exercises that are VERY effective at increasing your vertical leap. I used many of these exercises to gain 12" on my vertical.
Thanks and Enjoy the Info.

xiaobizhu
Mute
Mute

Brownie Points : 4692

Back to top Go down

How High He Can Jump Empty wholesale wedding dresses

Post by jasonfan July 24th 2011, 21:44

For most girls’ cheap wedding accessoriesdreams, one day they will wear a types wedding dresses belong to her and have a special style of wedding. However, for the economic impression, most people chose to have a

naked cheap wedding gowns for sale. So “ naked marriage”became a popular words nowdays. The TV series “ the

time of naked marriage” is adapted from modest bridesmaid dresses sleeves after generation beauty writers Tang xingyi tells a popular story depends on the writer’s own plus size wedding dresses. Tong jiaqian marrys to summer wedding

dresseswithout house, car,wedding and money. They marry for love,while lve without money can’t stand long. They divoices one year later for unsolved question.

The original writer of naked marriage means : as for one shoulder wedding dresses 2011, naked marriage is just a neutrul wonderful prom dresses, a life style of not wrong or right, there is no before or after

marriage and cause.someone like to work along while some like to have a cooperation. Just have the same aim and wor hard for it. So weather you are vintage dress for wedding before or after,I do believe there will be a uique wedding dresses.

jasonfan
Sociopath
Sociopath

Brownie Points : 4662

Back to top Go down

How High He Can Jump Empty Re: How High He Can Jump

Post by Somedress November 15th 2011, 13:21

Somedress
Average Joe
Average Joe

Brownie Points : 4651

Back to top Go down