Apps4N3rds - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Lunar Go Nike going night 2011
by cindywang July 30th 2012, 01:32

» New User: |[Sacred]|
by lucas1314 April 19th 2012, 23:10

» hello everyone
by lucas1314 April 18th 2012, 23:38

» BEFORE YOU SUBMIT AN ENHANCEMENT!
by lucas1314 April 10th 2012, 02:40

» i am new member
by cindywang March 25th 2012, 01:46

» Martin Lee
by shenchun March 13th 2012, 05:08

» Heel Tastic in Stores
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:12

» revenue for last year's first half.
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:11

» So thats 3 off and free uk delivery as standard!
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:09

Ballet ,you have best think?

4 posters

Go down

Ballet ,you have best think? Empty Ballet ,you have best think?

Post by xiaobizhu July 21st 2011, 23:15

Well, of course it's possible but the question should be, is it safe?
If you haven't seen ballet nike heels or ballet boots before, they're fashioned like a ballerinas pointe shoe only they're a real shoe with a 7 inch heel in the back. They can be knee high nike heels for women or thigh high boots as well that are laced up the front to make them as tight as possible. It is basically a straight line from the knee down to the toes.
Once a thing of only fetish fashion, they've now fully begun their cross over into mainstream runway and celeb fashion cheap nike heels . Alexander McQueen included the 10 inch tall Armadillo shoe in his Spring/Summer 2010 fashion shoe. Models, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Natasha Poly and Sasha Pivovarova quit the show in protest jordan heels and it was a huge controversy. Of course this only spawned a new generation of dare devils when Lady Gaga and Beyonce wore them.
If you're thinking about actually trying to walk in them, I think your only hope is that you're a ballerina whose feet are trained to withstand that position. Or hopefully you're modelling them and want to just walk in front of the camera for a few frames nike duan heels . Otherwise, any normal walking would be dangerous. You could twist or break your ankle very easily and you foot just isn't made to withstand your weight in that position. We've all heard the horrific stories about what ballerinas go through to live much of their lives in pointe shoes right. The stories usually involve bleeding, blisters, bone spurs and disfigurement. They're trained for it, so imagine the pain and complications involved when jordan high heels average people wear them for the sake of fashion.
If you are going to wear ballet heels and plan to walk in them, make sure they are rigid so that your foot and ankle can't move around much. You'll have to work on finding the exact right fit since these shoes are basically made to hurt your feet womens heels . You'll want to find the less of the evils. Since fit is so important I'm guessing that it would be tough to find the right fit if you have two slightly different size feet, which is very common. You can also add some additional toe padding to make them a little more comfortable heels 2011 .
Of course, you probably just want to wear these shoes on special occasions and at times when you won't have to walk very far. Obviously, right.

xiaobizhu
Mute
Mute

Brownie Points : 4692

Back to top Go down

Ballet ,you have best think? Empty wholesale wedding dresses

Post by jasonfan July 24th 2011, 21:45

For most girls’ cheap wedding accessoriesdreams, one day they will wear a types wedding dresses belong to her and have a special style of wedding. However, for the economic impression, most people chose to have a

naked cheap wedding gowns for sale. So “ naked marriage”became a popular words nowdays. The TV series “ the

time of naked marriage” is adapted from modest bridesmaid dresses sleeves after generation beauty writers Tang xingyi tells a popular story depends on the writer’s own plus size wedding dresses. Tong jiaqian marrys to summer wedding

dresseswithout house, car,wedding and money. They marry for love,while lve without money can’t stand long. They divoices one year later for unsolved question.

The original writer of naked marriage means : as for one shoulder wedding dresses 2011, naked marriage is just a neutrul wonderful prom dresses, a life style of not wrong or right, there is no before or after

marriage and cause.someone like to work along while some like to have a cooperation. Just have the same aim and wor hard for it. So weather you are vintage dress for wedding before or after,I do believe there will be a uique wedding dresses.

jasonfan
Sociopath
Sociopath

Brownie Points : 4662

Back to top Go down

Ballet ,you have best think? Empty Re: Ballet ,you have best think?

Post by themarine August 20th 2011, 01:15

i havenot

themarine
Sociopath
Sociopath

Brownie Points : 4631

Back to top Go down

Post by Somedress November 18th 2011, 04:00

Somedress
Average Joe
Average Joe

Brownie Points : 4651

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum