Apps4N3rds - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Lunar Go Nike going night 2011
by cindywang July 30th 2012, 01:32

» New User: |[Sacred]|
by lucas1314 April 19th 2012, 23:10

» hello everyone
by lucas1314 April 18th 2012, 23:38

» BEFORE YOU SUBMIT AN ENHANCEMENT!
by lucas1314 April 10th 2012, 02:40

» i am new member
by cindywang March 25th 2012, 01:46

» Martin Lee
by shenchun March 13th 2012, 05:08

» Heel Tastic in Stores
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:12

» revenue for last year's first half.
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:11

» So thats 3 off and free uk delivery as standard!
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:09

BEFORE YOU REPORT A BUG!

2 posters

Go down

BEFORE YOU REPORT A BUG! Empty BEFORE YOU REPORT A BUG!

Post by Admin February 5th 2010, 16:13

THIS AREA IS FOR THE ELECTRONIC CHARACTER SHEET ONLY!
CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT AN IDEA FOR THE FORUM.
CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT A BUG FOR VERSION 3.5

** The preferred way to report a bug would be to fill out the contact form found Here. Just fill out the information provided and I will get to it as soon as I can. All information is sent to a document which notifies me of any changes made to it. **

Please be sure what you are reporting is a bug. The following is a list of what qualifies as a bug:

A bug is considered an "error, flaw, mistake, failure, or fault in a computer program or system that produces an incorrect or unexpected result, or causes it to behave in unintended ways." - Wikipedia

• Any crashes/locks of the program (such as clicking on a field suddenly closes the program).
  • Any unintended functionality (such as a dialog box popping up twice in a row).
  • Any wrong calculations or invalid output (such as 2 + 2 = 5).
  • A error window pops up stating an error (in this case, please provide me with a copy of the error).

If your inquiry fits, please try and reproduce the bug over and over again to be sure it happens all the time. If you can reproduce it continually, please provide me with the following:

1. A brief description of the problem.
  2. How sever the problem is (if there's a work around, it probably isn't too sever. If the program crashes or hangs or there is a critical math calculaton error, it's probably severe).
  3. A step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce the bug so I can diagnose the problem on my machine.
Example:

Description: The program crashes when pressing calculate twice in a row.
Severity: Low

Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Open the program.
  2. Press calculate.
  3. Press calculate again.
  4. The program locks up and becomes unusable.

You may open up a poll for users to vote on how severly the bug needs to be fixed. Please include it on a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the bug needs to be fixed ASAP. Please vote fairly. If it has a workaround, it should not be voted very high.

If none of these fit your inquiry, it may be an Enhancement. If you are unsure whether your inquiry is an enhancement or a bug, feel free to contact the Admin

** Moderators will do their best to make sure enhancements and bugs go in their respective forum categories but we ask that you do your best to help out and put them in the right place **
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Brownie Points : 6023

http://sites.google.com/site/apps4n3rds/

Back to top Go down

BEFORE YOU REPORT A BUG! Empty Re: BEFORE YOU REPORT A BUG!

Post by Somedress November 24th 2011, 03:20

Somedress
Average Joe
Average Joe

Brownie Points : 4651

Back to top Go down