Apps4N3rds - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Lunar Go Nike going night 2011
by cindywang July 30th 2012, 01:32

» New User: |[Sacred]|
by lucas1314 April 19th 2012, 23:10

» hello everyone
by lucas1314 April 18th 2012, 23:38

» BEFORE YOU SUBMIT AN ENHANCEMENT!
by lucas1314 April 10th 2012, 02:40

» i am new member
by cindywang March 25th 2012, 01:46

» Martin Lee
by shenchun March 13th 2012, 05:08

» Heel Tastic in Stores
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:12

» revenue for last year's first half.
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:11

» So thats 3 off and free uk delivery as standard!
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:09

If love, please love

2 posters

Go down

If love, please love Empty If love, please love

Post by shy1314 October 18th 2011, 04:01

The stillness of the night sky, reflection of the stay in yesterday's memory. Silent staring at dark, want to find a little far away what belongs to me. Suddenly feel side of the empty, originally, you is not with me. Head, is before you leave the words: "love is not a fairy tale, even, and I will also give the fairy tale of your love. Fairy tales always do not belong to us. So, I'm sorry. If you still love me, please put an end to this for a won't have tomorrow's love." Just the leng leng stand in situ, looking at you wear sportswear and mercurial shoes back, slowly away from me. I came to tell yourself, you go, totally out of my world.
Piling up in time of sorrow in love, finally, to end or. If we destined not happiness together, that is, to make you happy! I have been in love with you don't regret it, don't regret also didn't tell you how much I love you. Even if you choose to leave, and I love, never leave. In this life, we love, has come to the end of the despair, I will no longer fantasy to the dead love to from the dead, and you will no longer fantasy send mercurial vapor pas cher shoes to me. Only if there is next life, if I can find you in the boundless huge crowd, I would like to this life, choose to continue to love you, choose to continue this life no end of that love.
Maybe, the world without end end is the best result, from now on, I will put to you that love, along with the remember fondly, deep into the bottom of my heart with the depths, such ability won't let each other pain, I let go, you never leave my world, this life the we, like two parallel lines, will not have the same intersection point.
In the world of love, not who I'm sorry who only strange, who do not know how to cherish the who. Love, do not represent not separate, don't have a representative of the eternal, that belongs to each other represents only in separate later, there will be not forget memories and not forget once, so, if love, please love deeply, give not love, also had better let go early.

shy1314
Average Joe
Average Joe

Brownie Points : 4821

Back to top Go down

If love, please love Empty Re: If love, please love

Post by Somedress October 30th 2011, 23:47

If love deep love.

Somedress
Average Joe
Average Joe

Brownie Points : 4658