Apps4N3rds - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Lunar Go Nike going night 2011
by cindywang July 30th 2012, 01:32

» New User: |[Sacred]|
by lucas1314 April 19th 2012, 23:10

» hello everyone
by lucas1314 April 18th 2012, 23:38

» BEFORE YOU SUBMIT AN ENHANCEMENT!
by lucas1314 April 10th 2012, 02:40

» i am new member
by cindywang March 25th 2012, 01:46

» Martin Lee
by shenchun March 13th 2012, 05:08

» Heel Tastic in Stores
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:12

» revenue for last year's first half.
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:11

» So thats 3 off and free uk delivery as standard!
by standard March 12th 2012, 05:09

CONTACT INFORMATION

Go down

CONTACT INFORMATION Empty CONTACT INFORMATION

Post by Admin January 10th 2010, 20:59

There are many ways you can contact us here at Apps4N3rds.

1. Visit our Home Site's contact form found Here
  2. The Contact link found in the footer section of each page of the forum.
  3. Send an email or private message to a moderator by clicking the email link on their profile.
  4. Use the Forum Support or Questions/Comments/Suggestions links on the forum home page.

More in-depth explanations and guidelines:

The Forum Support link should be used for general questions that the general community could probably answer. This should also be used for very low-level issues concerning the forum that the general community will most likely be able to solve (i.e. "How can I turn my signature on and off").

The Questions/Comments/Suggestions link is for any questions, comments or suggestions you might have regarding the applications provided. If it's a forum issue, please see the Forum Support link. This is also a place to be used for general community questions to get responses from other members. If you are unsure about how something is supposed to work or if you have an idea you think should be implemented in an application, this is probably the place to ask.

The Contact link should only be used if you cannot get your answers from the other methods above. This method provides a message subject and body that is sent to the administrators for them to look over. Please use this method for issues involving the forum that need administrative action.

Sending a private message to a moderator can be used as long as you cannot get your answers without administrative assistance. Sending a private message to a moderator is preferred over sending an email. Sending an email to a moderator should only be used in cases of harassment. Moderators do not want their email inboxes full of random messages (I'm sure you wouldn't either) so please be absolutely sure it is in need of an email. Otherwise, send a private message. Messages send to moderators will remain confidential. Please don't abuse the email privilege or we will have to stop allowing emails to be send to moderators directly No

The Home Site Contact Form is the best way to get in contact with us for questions or issues you cannot get answers to anywhere else. The information you provide is sent to a document that keeps tracks of any changes and notifies me of a new inquiry. It also is the most efficient way to get all your thoughts down in one place since its structure keeps things from getting jumbled up and cluttered. It keeps things nice and neat for when I read your messages.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Brownie Points : 6031

http://sites.google.com/site/apps4n3rds/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum